Wednesday 27 April 2011

Post 9 - Devon Pics Part One (My 1st Sunset with my new camera)

This Easter I got away down to our family lodge in South Devon with my wife, daughter Lily, dog Chester. On Monday 25th April I had the long awaited opportunity of using my new camera for snapping a great sunset.
Absolutly perfect conditions... Tide coming in... Clear skys... I really enjoyed taking these pics... Although completely soaked trainers and hoody!!!

Let me know which picture you like most.  See pictures 1 - 9 below.

All taken on the same camera, just adjusting various settings. The change in light conditions over 45 minutes was unbelievable. I filled my memory card up so missed plenty of others. Time to buy a bigger SD me thins!!!

Part 2 shown below shows other pictures from the weekend.

As always let me know your thoughts...



1. Sunset from Bigbury on Sea

2. Sunset from Bigbury on Sea

3. Sunset from Bigbury on Sea

4. Sunset from Bigbury on Sea

5. Sunset from Bigbury on Sea

6. Sunset from Bigbury on Sea

7. Sunset from Bigbury on Sea


8. Sunset from Bigbury on Sea

9. Sunset from Bigbury on Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment