Sunday 5 June 2011

Post 12 MOTORSPORT Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb 6th June 2011

Today I had 4 invites to the Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb event. It was a British Hillclimb event alongside Jaguars 100 year anniversary celebrations.

We were there as guests of GKN, one of the sponsors for the event. Thanks for my invites we all loved every minute of the day...

There were many classic Jaguars along with many other classic sportscars. There were also modern hill climing cars there.

For those that keep up with my blog will know I am keen to get into sports photography, and today presented a fantastic opportunity to put my photography training into practice...Shame I couldn't get trackside for the photos...only official photographers were allowed trackside...maybe one day...

I am off to the Nurburgring for nearly a week in August and can't wait...It will be Motorsport heaven...particularily when you see what cars we will be travelling there and racing there in...

As always let me know your thoughts...

Ferrari Dino 246 GT...

Jaguar E-Type and another and another....

Force PC car.

1 VHP The very 1st hardtop Etype off the production line...One of the historical Jags on display...

Jaguar XK120 in great condition...

Jaguar C Type Stunning example...

More E-Types...

Ferrari 360 Modena

Ferrari F355...

The same Ferrari Dino 256 GT from the other side... One of my favourite Ferrari's...

Ferrari 328 GTB...

Ferrari 308 GTB/GRP...

Austin Healey ''frog eye'' Sprite...

NG TDV8...

Classic E-Type...

Westfield SE...

No comments:

Post a Comment